Battery development as it was meant to be.
Battery technology has emerged as the clear front runner in the sustainable energy revolution.
The transition away from non-renewable energy sources to wind, solar, and other forms of green energy is accelerating and batteries will be the foundation of this energy storage infrastructure. Between energy storage and electric vehicles, it is estimated that a tenfold increase in global lithium-ion battery production will be needed to meet demand of these two mega-trends. Despite these trends in lithium-ion batteries, most companies are still using manual, ad hoc methodologies to manage and analyze their battery data in order to meet performance and reliability goals. Voltaiq provides the only software solution that combines the power of big data analytics with the specific needs of battery OEMs.
Voltaiq can help you:
- Accelerate testing of new materials, chemistries and manufacturing processes
- Analyze data from different test machines, locations, and partners
- Perform pre-production tuning (commissioning)
- Minimize quarantine time in volume production
- Improve cell binning
- Reduce need to overbuild batteries