The fastest path to robust battery packs.
As the transportation industry transitions from the internal combustion engine to 100% clean energy via batteries, OEMs and their Tier 1 suppliers are driving significant improvements in the economies of scale for those electrified vehicles in order to drive acceptance beyond the early adopters.
The price of battery packs for electric vehicles have declined over 70% during the 6 year period from 2012-2018. And with over 200 new vehicle models scheduled by 2022, battery development teams must become highly efficient in order to remain competitive in this environment. Being late to market, or with a vehicle that does not have competitive battery performance will be catastrophic.
Voltaiq transforms the traditional battery development process by accelerating everything from the collection and management of battery data, to the analytics process, to the visualization and reporting of the findings. This enables engineers to accelerate product development, ensure that the most robust battery design is identified quickly, and provide visibility into manufacturing operations to confirm quality metrics are fully met.
Voltaiq can help you:
- Decrease battery test cycle times
- Increase battery reliability and performance
- Meet all customer design specifications (range, degradation rates etc.) with less overbuilding
- Identify manufacturing issues with real-time, rules-based analytics
- Streamline internal, external, and compliance reporting
- Understand in-use trends that impact warranty claims